News and Events
Candidate Who Seek Admission should apply Online Application
Click here for Online Application
Documents to be submitted at the time of submitting duly filled in Application Form
1. Duly filled in application form.
2. Photocopy of Marks Cards.
3. Revised Caste / Income certificate.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
1. Original Marks Card or Provisional marks card duly signed by the Head of the Institution.
2. T. C. Original + One Photocopy of the same.
3. Caste Certificate : SC/ST ( Five Xerox copies)
4. Income certificate if with in Rs. 2,50,000/- ( 1 + 4 copies)
5. Passport size photos - 4 and stamp size photo - 1
6. Undertaking - 2 copies
7. Form - I.D. Card format
Fee structure will be announced at the time of admission
Students belonging to SC / ST and backward tribes are exempted from the payment of the following fees:
a. Tuition Fee
b. Library Fee
c. Admission Fee
d. University examination Fee
e. Sports Fee
f. Reading Room Fee
Students whose parentís / guardianís income does not exceed 2,50,000/- per annum , are exempted from payment of tuition fees and University examination fee only. Other fees as specified above have to be paid to the college. Students who claim exception of fees are informed to submit the income certificate duly sighed by the Revenue Authority.
Rules and Regulations
1. Admission of candidates is made by considering the marks obtained at the Pre-University
2. Students should abide by the rules and regulations in force framed from time to time by the
3. Students will not be admitted to the college again to the succeeding years / semester unless their
attendance, progress and conduct are satisfactory.
4. Reservation of seats will be made in accordance with the Government rules in force. Students
should submit caste / Income certificate issued by the revenue authorities.
5. At the time of admission. Original Marks Card and Transfer Certificate of Pre-University, Caste /
Income certificate should be submitted.
6. Sports Quota: each class will have a seat reserved for the sportsmen.
7. Students of the other colleges seeking admission to second and third year of the course should
obtain prior permission from the Registrar, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta.
8. Students of other states, seeking admission to first year course should obtain eligibility certificate
from the Registrar, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta.
9. Using Mobile Phone on the campus is strictly Prohibited.
10. If a student loses a library book, he/she must either arrange to replace the book within a month or pay double the price of the book.
11. Class tests will be conducted to assess the performance of the student for the purposes of internal assessment.
12. Students must read all the information put up on the notice board of the college.
13. Parents are required to meet the principal and the class mentor frequently to keep themselves in touch with the attendance and progress of their wards.
14. The working hours of the college will be 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Best View 1600 X 900
Copy Right © ATNCC, All Rights Reserved